By Age8+ Years
PowerKids Gymnastics (Level Based on Skills)
Student/Teacher ratio: 8 to 1
There is no better place for your school-age child to learn gymnastics! Our extraordinary USA Gymnastics certified instructors use encouraging methods to teach beginning gymnastics in the most positive, safe and fun environment you will find. Building self-confidence is most important while students continue to gain strength, flexibility, coordination and balance. Class progressions follow guidelines set by USA Gymnastics. Classes include time for warm-up, work on all of the gymnastics apparatus and strength; all of which help build a healthy body. Check out our available class times here.
· Will noticeably improve child’s balance, coordination and strength (also builds a strong foundation for other sports in the future).
· Are placed in age and skill-appropriate groups where they will build sportsmanship skills and develops friendships with peers close to their own age.
· Gain confidence… from the feeling of accomplishment from climbing to the top of the rope to the excitement that comes from learning that first cartwheel.
PowerKids Trampoline and Tumbling
Student/Teacher ratio: 8 to 1
Class meets weekly for 1 hour
Does your kid love to bounce? Trampoline and Tumbling is a sport you can choose to do recreationally or competitively. This class is a huge hit for those students who just can't get enough jumping and flipping. PowerKids Center has mulitple trampolines built flush with the ground for safety along-side a huge, foam-filled pit. Our T&T instructor is USA Gymnastics Safety-Certified and loves the tramp as much as the kids do! Students will learn the fundamentals of trampoline and tumbling, while working on the strength and flexibility needed to advance. Check out our available class times here.
Tramp & Tumbling:
· Teaches body awareness and coordination while in the air using trampolines, spring floors, Tumbl Trak and pits
· Develops tumbling skills in a fun environment
· Trampoline lessons provide proper training that can transfer to other sports such as diving, skiing, cheerleading, and extreme sports.
Friday Night Open Gym
Ditch the babysitter and come spend a Friday night with us! Safety-certified instructors supervise open play in our 14,000 square foot facility. Your child will have the opportunity to go flying down our zipline, climb the rockwall, play supervised games with their friends, bounce on the trampolines, jump into our huge foam pit, or train on the equipment for extra practice. It's all up to them!
Day: Every Friday of the Month (Except Closures)
Saturday Night Open Gym & Saturday Night EXTENDED Open Gym
Day: Every Saturday of the Month (Except Closures)
Option 1: Saturday Night Open Gym from 6:00PM-8:30PM
Saturday Night Open Gym will be run exactly like Friday Night Open Gym. Your children will get to enjoy the bars, balance beams, spring floors, and vault. They will also have access to all of our trampolines, pits, rock wall, and zipline.
Option 2: Saturday Night EXTENDED Open Gym from 6:00PM-10:00PM
Saturday Night EXTENDED Open Gym will include everything that Friday and Saturday Night Open Gyms have to offer. Additionally, those who participate in the Saturday Night EXTENDED Open Gym will get to enjoy an extra 90 minutes of open gym as well as pizza and professional face painting.